I never considered myself a detail oriented person, until the planning of our wedding… I have dived right into the small little details (which most people tell you not to do, because that stresses you out the most) But I just ignore them… I’ve had wedding nightmares where things didn’t go as planned. I’m really not THAT obsessed with it, I promise, I just want it to be a day where Beau and I can share our love for one another with beautiful surroundings;)
Needless to say, I’ve spent the last week picking out shoes for 2 reasons…
1. I need to get on it. There is only 3 1/2 months till the wedding.
2. I HAVE to wear flats because I’m a 5’10” giant who doesn’t want to be looking down on everybody on her wedding day.
My DREAM shoes:
1. Love the pop of color underneath a white dress. Perfect photo opp.
2. Obessesed with the gold color. It’s so glamorous!
3. Who says you can’t kick *** on your wedding day with spikes??
1. Please please please. Don’t make your bridesmaids wear these…thanks
2. I’m confused…How would you even put these on?
Seriously Thinking About These…
I know I would probably regret it later, but if I found them in silver I would get them in a heartbeat.
For my Bridesmaid Posse
(I’m going to make them wear heels so they can be as tall as me…oh and I want them to be a “classy” pink)
1. I love the color, flower, and height of these.
2. Not too keen on the height, but they’ll do.
3. I like these because they’re simple and elegant.
4. They’ll add that little sumthin sumthin
They really don’t do much for me, but these are my favorites so far.
I can’t make a decision, I NEED help!